Summer is in full swing and that means that the market is chock full of vegetables to try.
One of the best ways to use up veggies before they go bad is to make Veggie Tacos. It’s super easy and quick and you’ll skip feeling guilty for letting food go to waste.
You can use almost any vegetable in this dish; corn, peppers of all kinds, zuchinni, summer squash, kale, chard, onions.
- 1 tbsp Olive Oil
- 2 cups vegetables – combination of your choice
- 2 tsp taco seasoning
- 8 flour or corn tortillas
- Chop all vegetables in to small pieces.
- Add Olive Oil to a skillet or grill
- Sautee all vegetables until just tender. Don't over cook.
- Add taco seasoning and gently stir to distribute evenly over the vegetables.
- Heat tortillas