There is nothing like a busy week day morning where no one wants to wake up and the vibe is one of total chaos.
Don’t worry, if that is your house on the regular, we’ve got you covered with the Busy Week Egg Bake. Put it together on Sunday and enjoy it for a few busy days during the week.
Busy Week Egg Bake
- 1 seasonal vegetables – peppers, onions, mushrooms, chopped
- 1 bacon or sausage optional
- 9-12 eggs beaten
- 1 cup cheese shredded
- oil or non stick spray
- Sautee all vegetables lightly. Don't over cook.
- Spray or lightly oil 9×13 baking pan.
- Place vegetables in baking pan, add cooked bacon or sausage and stir to mix.
- Pour over beaten eggs and stir to incorporate
- Sprinkle cheese on top.
- Bake at 350° until eggs are set. 25-30 minutes.
- Enjoy right away or cover and refrigerate to enjoy during the week.